General English Language Courses
General English courses can help you to become more confident in English for work, travel, study or social situations and are a pathway to professional and academic English language study. BEA Education offers General English at 5 levels – elementary to advanced – to suit your needs. Courses are available to develop the language skills for any situation – social, academic or work. The classes and online learning resources will help you to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing giving you confidence in using English.
- We focus on building fluency and accuracy in both spoken and written language.
- Courses at 5 levels cover a range of students abilities from elementary to advanced levels.
- General English courses lead directly to courses in Academic English and to courses in Professional English and English for special puposes.
- General English courses also prepares you for the Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) and Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC examinations.
- Up to date classroom and online technology is used to engage and motivate you in your learning.
English For Special Purposes (ESP)
The ability to having a good English language skill is a prerequisite for a successful career. BEA Education offers Professional English programs which are aimed at helping you to obtain the English language skills you need to achieve your desired goals.
- English for Business Communication
- English for Law
- English for Medical Professional
- English for ICT
- English for Hotel and Tourism
- English for Travel Agents
Academic English Courses will help you develop your English language skills that are vital for successful study at university. Pathway overseas study in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs:
- Introduction to Academic English
- Academic English 1 and 2
- The University English Entry Course
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is the most widely accepted English-language test in the world. The test measures how well you read, listen, speak and write in English. The TOEFL test is often required by colleges and universities as a required for non native English speakers wanting to enrol in a course of study. Many government agencies, businesses , scholarship programs, and licensing/certification agencies require a TOEFL test. IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who want to study or work where English is the language of communication. IELTS test scores are recognised by over 8,000 organisations worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS
TEFL Courses Thai Language Courses English Language Courses
|Number of students||10 hour booking|
(fee in Baht per student)
|20 hour booking
(fee in Baht per student)
|5 to 10||3000||5000|
Conversation Class Fees
Students must have a minium of elementary level proficiency.
[table “8” not found /]
You can learn and practice your English wherever you are. We use video conferencing software to interact with our students no matter where you are. You may want to have extra practice outside your classroom hours or are unable to attend class. With the combination of online teaching material, forum and video conferencing its just like taking your classroom with you.
- Government registered school
- Ministry of Education (MOE) accredited English language courses
- 120 hour MOE accredited certificates
- Online extension of courses
- Online video conferencing
- Free English club
- Assistance with university papers
- Forum for students and teachers